Time is TBD | Location is TBD
Phonics and Reading - Petersfield
Get your little ones reading off to a flying start!
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About the Event
An interactive, informative and relaxed workshop that will explain how reading and phonics are taught in schools so that you can better support your child's learning
The workshop with include:
- Helping you understand the language of phonics.
- What to do when listening to your child read to help them improve.
- Techniques for checking your child's understanding and comprehension.
- A dedicated section to answer any questions or difficulties that you and/or your child may be having.
- An opportunity to try out a variety of games and apps to use at home, that are quick, engaging and, most importantly, fun!
Join us if..
- Your child is in reception, Year 1 or preparing to go to school.
- Your child is in year 2 and you’re concerned with their progress.
- You would like resources and techniques to engage your child.